Just when I thought that it would end...

Here we go again infatuation touches me just when I thought that it would end. Oh, but then again it seems much more than that but I'm not sure exactly what you're thinking. When I toss and turn all night thinking of your ways of affection, but to find that it's not different it all. When I throw away my past mistakes and contemplate my future, that's when I say "what the hey". Would I last forever, you and I together hand and hand we runaway? Faraway. I'm in for nasty weather, But I'll  take whatever you can give that comes my way. When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case I would offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love. When the evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one to dry your tears I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love. I know you haven't made your mind up yet but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met, there's no doubt in my mind where you belong. I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I'd hope you see my face, and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over. Never mind I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you. When will I see you again? You left me with no goodbye, not a single word was said, no final kiss to seal any seams. I had no idea of the state we were in.  Have I been on your mind? You hang on every word I say, lose yourself in time at the mention of my name, will I ever know how it feels to hold you close and have you tell me which ever road I chose you'll go. 

0 Merodeador (es) ha(n) dejado su comentario:


.